Non-slip durable, easy to clean and easy to carry.
Allows soap keep dry, which helps handmade soap to last for longer. Bonus!
Unique design to fit most soaps and keep your soap in place with no residue.
The wood slats slot design in the soap holder can perfect work at let used soap drain and dry naturally to keeping your bar of soap well-ventilated.
CLP Hazard Data
Safety data available upon request.
General Candle and Wax Melt Safety Data
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting.
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using a wax burner.