Vintage Stoneware Oil / Wax Melt Burner #2 in which to place fragranced oils or wax melts.
A lovely way to freshen up a room and create an ambiance. This lovely classic off white and cream glazed oil / wax burner is patterned with geometric designs. Works well with most decor schemes and looks fabulous with or without a tealight. Looks stylish even when not in use.
Burner stands approximately 12cm high x 10cm x 10cm.
Tea Light Safety
|Size of Tealight||Suitable for use with this burner?|
|2 to 4 hours||Yes|
CLP Hazard Data
Safety data available upon request.
General Candle and Wax Melt Safety Data
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting.
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using a wax burner.